Okay, the curler. HOw cute. I can't look at her without having this huge crave of just wanting to kiss her cheeks! Your baby makes me baby hungry. Just kidding. maybe not?
Jeff and Chelsey! She is soooo cute! She is cheezin' in every picture! It makes me smile instantly! Hope all is well...we hope to make it out there one of these days now that Ashley and Ben are back so...who knows, maybe we'll see yall soon! Take care of that little sweet girl! Adrienne and Mike
9 comments:
Haha! What a cutie! Must be rough!
I just can't get enough of her.. she is so dang cute! You must be so proud!
Okay, the curler. HOw cute. I can't look at her without having this huge crave of just wanting to kiss her cheeks! Your baby makes me baby hungry. Just kidding.
maybe not?
Hahahahaha...she is too cute...hahaha, I can't stop laughing. Her smile and little face is definately contagious. Very cute.
She already loves primping! I love it! Next thing you know she will be into your makeup! What a cutie!
I never get sick of seeing her smile! She is to cute! I miss you and hopefully get to see you soon!
oh my gosh chels. Seriously?? I have to see that little thing again soon. And you too! xoxo
Jeff and Chelsey!
She is soooo cute! She is cheezin' in every picture! It makes me smile instantly! Hope all is well...we hope to make it out there one of these days now that Ashley and Ben are back so...who knows, maybe we'll see yall soon! Take care of that little sweet girl!
Adrienne and Mike
ha! that is so cute chels. I think you look so cute in the top pic chels. You are too hard on yourself! :)
Post a Comment