Saturday, July 5, 2008

Boating








We went boating at Utah Lake today. It was our first time out on a boat this summer. We all had a good time. The lake was a little choppy so skiing and wake boarding weren't the best, but we had a ball tubing.

I can't see the pictures so I can't write a caption for them. We went with Mike, Amber, Belle, Jenn, Dan, Noah, Bryce & Caitlyn

7 comments:

Holly and Brad said...

Well it looks like this boating trip was a bit more successful than the trip of 2006...I remember thinking I might die of the smell of gasoline on that July 4th.

Looks like you guys had alot of fun! Oh and tell Amber she looks hot. Or maybe I can send her a creepy email from an anonymous source so that she can get mad at you for posting pics of her on your blog ;)

I'm on it.

The Hille's said...

I haven't gone boating in so long. It looks like you guys had a good time even if the water was a little choppy. Sometimes it is fun just getting out on the lake and cruising around. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the summer.

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Fun fun, I LOVE boating! But it could be a good thing that you tubed...because people get hurt wakeboarding :) Ha. Alli's little swimming suit is so ADORABLE, I just can't get over how cute she is!!
P.S. I love the line on your disney princess description that says..you're first to have a wisecrack.. haha I think it fits you cause you're so darn funny.
P.S.S. I showed Preston your message on our blog... and he better make up for our anniversary :)

linds jo said...

are you guys going to be around this friday or sat. for the peterson bbq/swimming extravaganza? let me know which day works better!!! (its dirty k's bday)

Muncher Cruncher said...

SO fun chels! I haven't gone boating in forever. It was so fun to see you at lunch. I love that little Alli...let's do it again soon xoxoxo

Amber and Mike said...

Thanks for posting me in the swim wear... All the best!! Squeeze alli for me.

Jenn Elton said...

I am so glad you could make that hideous picture public...thanks so much. See you guys at Christmas! Kiss Alli for me.

Jenn