Happy Easters! HAHA! Alli is so cute! I love the one of her sucking her thumb like no one is watching. You better watch out... she is a sneak! Hope you had a great Easter!
its crazy how much bigger she's gotten just since I saw you guys at church! she's beautiful! dev's been trying to get her thumb. they're such little babies. ha.
I really don't think she could be any cuter. I wish I could see this little girl in person. She is seriously beautiful. I mean, I expected this from you Chels, but when you throw jeff in the mix things can get a little clouded ;) I can't wait for Chase to meet the woman who is sending him off on a mission. Miss you guys!!
Yes, my husband and his brother are both managers there. Thanks about my house! I am working on some projects, re-finishing furniture etc... I will post the ending product.
Chelsey from Lake Powell...I think I remember you. Didn't you bring the 36 pocket? I think that was you. How are you? You guys look so great and your little girl is adorable! Just like her mommy. Let's please stay in touch!
10 comments:
It looks like it was a heck of an Easter. We're way excited to have you as neighbors!!! Holler at me and we'll cook up some dinner this week
She is a doll! looks like you guys had a great easter.
Happy Easters! HAHA! Alli is so cute! I love the one of her sucking her thumb like no one is watching. You better watch out... she is a sneak! Hope you had a great Easter!
happy easter to jeff, chelsea and jeff jr.!
I love these pictures, and the outfit! What a cutie! So she likes the play gym? Nash loved that thing. We are excited to see her in May!
you have a thumb sucker thats great! she's too cute! happy easter!
its crazy how much bigger she's gotten just since I saw you guys at church! she's beautiful! dev's been trying to get her thumb. they're such little babies. ha.
I really don't think she could be any cuter. I wish I could see this little girl in person. She is seriously beautiful. I mean, I expected this from you Chels, but when you throw jeff in the mix things can get a little clouded ;) I can't wait for Chase to meet the woman who is sending him off on a mission. Miss you guys!!
Yes, my husband and his brother are both managers there. Thanks about my house! I am working on some projects, re-finishing furniture etc... I will post the ending product.
Chelsey from Lake Powell...I think I remember you. Didn't you bring the 36 pocket? I think that was you. How are you? You guys look so great and your little girl is adorable! Just like her mommy. Let's please stay in touch!
Post a Comment