Friday, March 28, 2008

Daddy's Girl

I feed her, I change those stinky diapers, dress her, bathe her and Jeff swoops in and he's the favorite. Don't get me wrong, Jeff always helps out, but I do the majority. He can always get her to smile. I have a feeling these to will be ganging up on me in the future.

7 comments:

Meagan + Michael said...

Oh, that has got to be the cutest picture I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

That first picture is priceless. Such a sweet smile:)

I saw Sam at the gym on Monday night. I was in shock! His arms are huge and he is all grown up. He's not the same little Sam I remember.

Holly and Brad said...

I think in the picture up top she looks alot like Jeff. I normally think she looks like you, but with the two of them smiling like that I made me look twice. Now I see Jeff more. I think its normal though to switch back and forth...we still don't know who Chase looks like. Me one minute, Brad the next.

Skye said...

Girls always have a soft spot for their daddy! I know i do! but don't worry I love my mom too! Just like alli does! hope all is well!

Unknown said...

What cute pictures! Brynlie is the same way. I figured she probably just gets sick of seeing me all day and gets so excited to see a new face! :) But when it comes to something she REALLY needs, you will always be her first choice! :)

The Hille's said...

I love the picture where Jeff is giving her a kiss. So sweet. So she's a "daddy's girl". Nash is a "momma's boy". For a long time he would only give me kisses. After denying daddy for months he will finally give him one if dad is lucky.

Bowman Family said...

I wish I could say that it gets better, but for me the older our girls get the more they want Mark.