Tuesday, February 16, 2010

~HaPpY BiRtHdAy!~



Happy Birthday Jeff! 26 years ago Jeff was born to Rhonda and Mike. And I'm sure if Rhonda knew what was in store for her over the next year, she might have sent him back. (He was a bad colic baby and didn't sleep through the night until he was one.) Here's a few things everyone should know about Jeff:

He loves football. BYU especially
He's one of the funniest people I know. Not quite as funny as me, but he's close.
He's the hardest worker I know.
He's very smart. I know that sounds nerdy, but he is. He graduated college in Business Management with a 3.8
He's always serving others. His church calling is quite demanding and takes up a lot of time, but he never complains
He goes by J-Man or J-Money, usually just Alli calls him these
He's always trying to be a better husband and father.
He's now licensed to sell/trade sercurities, bonds, & stocks
He's strong as an ox :)
He's got the love of his two beautiful, brown-eyed girls
He's a very talented athlete, whether is basketball or men's softball, he can do it all
Basically, he's the best!





Here's a poem my grandma Zona wrote for Jeff's birthday. I hope she doesn't mind I share it. It just so cute. She writes us all special poems for our birthday.

"Jeff is a Gem"

This guy works so darn hard
And he's not one to complain,
Been studying year after year
For a good vocation to gain.

After a mission to Mexico
His sweetheart he did marry,
Happy to start a cute family
there was no need to tarry.

Leader of the Elder's quorum
This guy is willing to serve,
Changes two little girl's diapers
Always keeping a calm nerve.

This guy feasts on all sports
Ready to watch or play a game,
Got his graduation certificate
A new job he can now clain.

This guy, Jeff, is truly a gem
He's just great in every way,
So congratulations, graduate
And a Happy Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jeff! Hope you had a great day!!

The Hille's said...

I am glad Jeff had a good birthday! He really is such a great guy! We are glad he is part of the fam!