Amber and I have been anxiously awaiting for this to happen. Belle and Alli are 2 years apart and have never really played together. But things have changed. These two are so funny together. Belle is the boss and Alli is her little side-kick. They change in and out of various princess dresses about 10 times before the night is done.


No, I did NOT pose them. I simply told them to smile. We may be in trouble come Jr High.

Here's just a few pics from New Year's:




Can you believe this hair? No I didn't curl it, just a little gel.
7 comments:
She is the cutest little girl I have EVER seen! Seriously, Alli is beautiful! I love the curls and I'm so jealous!
pretty much the most adorable post i've ever seen. those girls are so cute!
your girls are darling! I love the curly hair!
Ah, Alli is growing up!!! I love the pictures! I am glad you were able to get her to look at you and smile! Oh, I love the picture of Macie propped up on the couch! So cute!!!!!!
You have the dang cutest girls i have ever seen! One with a lot of attitude! I saw your mom at the Red Lobster tonight! It was from a distance so i couldn't say hi. Hope you are doing well, I would love to get together soon!
Thanks for the pictures of the girls. We miss them, but it helps to see them on the blog. Macie looks so alert and grown-up, and Alli Z. is just amazing. Loved the curls and her cute outfits. Love, Grandma and Gramps
Oh my goodness... I love that last picture of Alli. Those are the cutest little curls ever! I'm so glad Max has such a cute girl friend:)
Post a Comment