Thursday, April 2, 2009

"Alli... Table for one"




Alli is almost 16 months now. I took her in last month for her 15 month check up and she weighed 17.5lbs. Not ideal. That put her in the .39%. She was 16lbs at 12 months so at least she's not losing weight. The doctor hasn't really been concerned up this point, but now he's getting kinda worried. I have to document what she eats and the bowel movements that follow. And I also have to feed her Pediasure after each meal. She doesn't act like food upsets her stomach or anything, but hopefully the calorie-packed Pediasure helps. Other than being the size of a 7 month old, she's healthy as a hog. She's alot more active and talks constantly. She will say almost anything you ask her to. (Jeff sometimes abuses that). Here's some she says without asking:

Alli
Mama
Daddy
baby
Elmo
cookies
snacks
ba ba
Tooie (my family's dog)
doggie
fishy
Grandpa
JD
Nash
Amy
Bryce
Amber
Jaxie
Mike
Honey
Papa
purse
cheese
eyes
nose
boogies
out
ball
book
D (drink)
Na-Night
Bye
Ah-D (all done)
poo-poo

Even though she's a handfull, we couldn't be happier with her. She always puts a smile on our face. We go back to the doctor in a few weeks to check up on her weight again and hopefully we'll have good news to report.

3 comments:

Muncher Cruncher said...

Chels that face is to DIE for! Oh my gosh I need to see that cute little thing again soon.

Judd Family said...

She is a tiny little thing! Jordyn weigh 17.5 lbs and she is five months!!!

The Hille's said...

She is way too cute! We can't wait to squeeze her! I hope Nash and Alli like to play together. Nash isn't very good at sharing! We also hope Alli will teach him a thing or two about talking. I think she has passed him up!