Tuesday is the big day, we have our ultrasound appointment this coming week. I never thought I could wait til 20 weeks to find out, but I made it. With Alli we found out at 16. I have no motherly instinct to what it is, so it'll be a big surprise for everyone.
Also, Jeff and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversay this last week. And little Alli is now 15 months. She has an appointment later this week so I'll be posting her stats and bragging about how awesome she is :).
7 comments:
I think its another girl. Just a hunch. Who knows I could be wrong, but I think I have about a 50 percent chance of being right, so I'm going with it. Post soon!
Hmmm... I'm gonna say girl again too! Let us know! That is so exciting!
I kept going back and forth in my mind but I think you're going to have a boy. Post on Tuesday so I know if I am right. Something tells me I might be wrong. :-)
BOY :D
How exciting! I've loved having two girl back to back. They have so much fun together and I hope they will continue to have a good relationship. I guess you know how that goes because you have always had Tara. I'm going to vote girl.
Be sure to let us all know As soon as you find out. I'll be stocking you:)
I'm going with Alli and saying your going to have a girl. Alli and Abby is just too cute. Can't wait to hear!
I'm guessing a girl, and you'll call her Abby
Post a Comment